Last week Butter Token, a revolutionary new charity token on the Binance network raised over $16,406 for Binance Charity, Action Against Hunger, and Food For Life Global. This has the most recipients of a $Butter donation to date proving that Milk and Butter are here to stay and make a difference despite any market fluctuations. https://ffl.org/user/milktoken/
Action Against Hunger is the latest of Milk and Butter’s historic partnerships. In total, the token has raised over $455,000 since it’s launch on 4/4/21. The token works by utilizing a fee on every transaction. A portion of that fee is sent to the “Charity Wallet” where investors can then vote on which charity receives the funds. A percentage of every donation goes to Butter Token’s partners Food for Life Global and Action Against Hunger. The remainder of the funds are donated to the winning charity. Binance charity received $8,818, Food For Life Global received $5,722 and Action Against Hunger received $1,866.
CEO of Food For Life Global Paul Turner says, “Happy to report that the Milk and Butter community of investors have now fed 442,968 children in need via Food for Life Global.” The diversity in donations allows for different care and treatment for those in need. The donations to Action Against Hunger will focus on helping children facing malnutrition. The money donated covers the cost of transportation, customs, medical fees, food, etc. “There is potentially 250 people who are here today because of you all so I just wanted to say thank you,” says Aron Flasher, Managing Director of Corporate Partnerships for Action Against Hunger.
Christian Claypool, CEO of Milk and Butter LLC, says, “With every donation we make, we’re continuing to provide for those in need and generate a positive social output using our product and platform.“
We have our live video AMA tonight!
Our last donation of nearly $70k went to helping feed those in need. $34,772 went to “Action Against Hunger” and $34,336 went to “Food For Life Global”. Our donation to FFLG fed 137,344 children during a market dip, which continues to grow! While the value of crypto may be lower in this bearish market, the values of Milk and Butter LLC remain high!
News from this week:
• Over 40k $Milk holders and 7k $Butter holders
•Our tokens will be featured in an upcoming Indie film! Find a sneak peek here: https://twitter.com/milk_token/status/1403789126961299456?s=21
• We donated over 16k to Binance Charity, Food For Life Global, and Action Against Hunger
• Currently in the process of forming a relationship with an independent marketing firm to assist us in the marketing of the Milk and Butter tokens.
• Working with a brand specialist for a yet to be announced product.
Milk and Butter tokens, for those that haven’t heard, are companion tokens in the Binance Smart Chain with an emphasis on charity giving. Milk is an RFI token that can be staked to generate Butter, which is used to power community voting for their favorite charities on a weekly basis. Those that merely wish to vote may purchase Butter tokens on the open market as well, which also drives rewards for those that stake Milk! https://www.milktoken.net/voting.html
5% of all Butter transactions are guaranteed to go to a charity wallet. In addition, Butter can be used to suggest new charities. https://www.milktoken.net/suggest.html
$455k has been donated to charity so far, at a very low market cap. We made crypto history when Butter became the first BEP-20 token to partner with a major food charity: Food For Life Global https://ffl.org/20077/cryptocurrency-butter-token/
The liquidity for both the Milk and Butter tokens is locked away until 2022, at which point both will be relocked. Our Market cap is still low with a solid base, we’re building our community for healthy growth, and we’ll continue to develop this project with many exciting use cases plus a full array of features to be rolled out as development completes.
Each week the Milk and Butter token team hosts AMAs with the Developer on Twitch where the community can ask any questions they may have. Occasionally, we have guests, such as when the CEO of “Food For Life Global” joined us and explained the amazing genesis of “Food for Life Global” and took viewer questions. Our AMA’s stream every Sunday at 3am UTC here.
Roadmap: • Gamification of the tokens
• Expanding our number of partnerships
• The voting and staking processes will continue to be refined to make the experience as easy and accessible as possible.
• Planned instructional content to help those new to crypto learn about the space and how to purchase and use the Milk and Butter tokens.
• Additional exchange listings
Accomplishments so far: • Code built from the ground up to develop both tokens.
• Unique staking and voting systems implemented. $455,000 donated to various charities in our first two months
• Official global charity partnership with “Food For Life Global” and “Action Against Hunger” (The first token to partner with two major food charities)
• Milk has been audited
• $Butter has been audited
• The developer is doxxed
• Milk and Butter LLC is established with full team being doxxed here.
• First NFT developed for voting on the charity poll
• 3 separate tiers of voting NFTs with new voting contract
• Now listed on “Action Against Hunger’s” website.
$MILK Market Cap
$BUTTER Market Cap
• $Milk tracked on Coinbase
• $Butter tracked on Coinbase
• $Butter on Coingecko
• $Milk on Coingecko