– I am Project Feenix holder
– This is NOT a financial advice
– Do your own research before your investment
– Strictly personal opinion
Token contract: 0x3633f95e4d5900cb7525f5801639aeabc998c750
“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.”
This quote by Charles Dickens never gets old and it garnered even more relevance during the recent (and still ongoing) events in crypto-world. Human kind is resilient and capable of spotting a hope among the despair and wreckage. We never know if we hit the bottom, but a lot of us desire to locate a few anchors we can hold on to.
This desire helps us see that when fear index is spiking it also creates great opportunities for those who dare. It also calls for extra cautious approach. Many projects will pop, pump and be gone. It is important to look for those that have long term vision, weathering the current crypto storm, engage with community and passionate about what they are building.
With that in mind, I continue to hold Project Feenix’s tokens. It is heavily discounted at the moment compared to ATH, but so are many others. It actually doesn’t make Project Feenix special. What does is community engagement, personable project leaders and continuous hard work on the gaming platform.
It is really fun to be part of Feenix’s community and I can name a few reasons:
– Consistent weekly updates with project team over Voice Chat. It is not a one way street, we engage in bi-directional communication. All recording are on Telegram and you can join and witness yourself
– Weekly gaming tournament. This is a perfect and natural fit for gaming platform project to do something like that. The point is that winners receive a hefty amount of tokens (~200B, which is around $300 at the current low price). It is all in both competitive and fun spirit.
– Project dev engage in impromptu conversations and talk about future product features and architecture. Web designs were put up for voting by the community.
– During the Terra / Luna events, everybody freely discussed it, even though it is completely off topic for Project Feenix. Project leaders understand that it is more important to create a welcoming environment and build strong community with mutual support rather than restrict folks in what they can or cannot say. Of course, there are rules, but I feel they are much more relaxed and this creates even more positive gravitation around the Project Feenix planet.
No need to rush and buy the tokens. Just feel free to check it out and see if this low market cap project is the right thing for you. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH and stay safe out there!